just bring your suitcase and spend the Summer in this fascinating one easy flight up Italianate style furnished loft, conveniently located in the Famous Soho-Cast Iron Historic District. Spacious corner loft built in 1860 offers original hardwood floors, 10 floor to ceiling over sized windows with are double pained to keep the quiet in overlooking the spectacular architecture of Broome and Broadway Streets. Excellent light from east and south exposures, elevated original charming tin 16’ ceilings and can effortlessly accommodate a second sleeping room that is set up as a loft study . This pre-war gem is just steps from multiple subway lines, transportation, SoHo shopping, fine foods and great restaurants. Easy Showings Mon-Fri 12-5pm with 24 hours notice. This is currently a short term monthly furnished rental which could also be delivered vacant. AVAILABLE June th DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!!!
Call text or email Tracy Thomas @/ firstname.lastname@example.org
AC: Central; Kitchen: Dishwasher; High Ceiling; Powder Room; Beamed Ceilings;
Exposure / View
Cross Streets: Nassau Street and William Street.
Full Service; Elevator; Pre-war; Built 1928. Converted to Residential in 2006; Loft; 38 Floors; 409 Apartments.
Fitness Room; Pool; Spa Services; Lounge; Billiards Room;
Pied-A-Terres Allowed. W/D Allowed. Pets Allowed. Sublets Allowed.
Brand New , amazingly furnished, great views!!! all by Armani Casa Design., must see.
Cross Streets: Washington Street and Weehawken Street.
Part Time Doorman; Elevator; Post-war; Built 1964. Converted to Co-operative in 1984; Low-rise; 7 Floors; 215 Apartments.
Bicycle Room; Garage; Courtyard; Laundry Room; Private Storage;
Pied-A-Terres Allowed. W/D Allowed. Move-In/Out:M-F: 10:00-4:00, Sat: None. Pets Allowed. Sublets Allowed. Board Approval Required.
Great studio in a Luxury doorman building in the most desirable location of the West Village. brand new furniture modern and upscale. must see. short/long term.
Non-Smokers Only, No Pets
Exposure / View
North; East/ Open
Cross Streets: Eighth Avenue and Ninth Avenue.
Full Service; Elevator; Post-war; Built 1988; High-rise; 39 Floors; 654 Apartments.
Garage; Courtyard; Garden; Health Club; Pool; Laundry Room; Rooftop Deck; Common Storage Room For A Fee;
Pied-A-Terres Allowed. W/D Allowed. Sublets Allowed.
great one bedroom, furnished, corner apartment sunny with great open view
AC: Unknown Type; Kitchen: Dishwasher; High Ceiling;
Exposure / View
Cross Streets: Pearl Street and William Street.
Concierge; Elevator; Pre-war; Built 1930. Converted to Residential in 2006; High-rise; 23 Floors; 336 Apartments.
Garage; Fitness Room; Valet; Lounge; Rooftop Deck;
One-bedroom with 1 bathroom, high ceilings, kitchen with dishwasher – granite countertops – stainless steel appliances. The building is rent stabilized so good credit is a MUST!! Pets allowed: Either 2 cats or 1 dog less than 40lbs!! Pressurized walls permitted, Landlord approval required.
* Residential conversion of former headquarters of the law firm Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft.
* The centerpiece of 100 Maiden Lane is a majestic 100-foot high atrium topped off with a faceted glass skylight that fills the area off the lobby with natural light.
* Building amenities include a Duplex Lounge with Big Screen Television, Pool Table, Foos Ball; a landscaped 2500 SF sun deck and a state-of-the-art Fitness Center with cardio equipment, weight training and aerobics space.
* Apartments feature 9-12-foot ceilings, oversized windows, stainless steel appliances, black granite kitchen counters, cherry wood cabinetry, custom closets, in-home safes, mini blinds.
* Living Rooms and bedrooms are wired with CAT 5 and coaxial for digital TV and Internet services.
Call Michelle Roa @ 917-846-8970 or email email@example.com to view.